Monday 13 July 2015

Pano 1

So I wanted to take pictures of the lounge and convert it to a spherical 360' panorama.

Used my panhead, oil-level, tripod and goPro Hero (original!) and tried a demo of Kolor AutoPano Giga.

The results were ... fine. Not great, first time - obviously needs some input tweaking. They also had my flatmate doing the washing up in them and I said I'd not put them online. Picture a typical pano with dodgy seams.

Then Chris suggested I try ICE - Microsoft's 'Image Composite Editor'. So that's what I'll do today.

This is while I wait for a cheapycheap Nexus 5 and Google Cardboard 2.0 to arrive in the post so I can play with all the interesting links I'm collecting, such as this one:


Stream your PC desktop to Cardboard:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Google-Cardboard-HMD-for-Tablet/step9/Stream-your-desktop-into-your-Android-device/






 

No comments:

Post a Comment